McIntosh Perry is growing to meet demand – and we need you! As a growing multi-disciplinary engineering and related professional services firm, we are building on our strong National reputation by maintaining our commitment to ethical work practices, a quality product and exceptional service. With more than 600 employees in offices across Canada, McIntosh Perry is expanding its scope and looking for new talent to join our supportive, dynamic team. Our core values validate everything we have believed in since our company started:
Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes - Treat others as they would like to be treated
Make Momma proud - Do the right thing
Every McIntosh has a core - Be a leader
Pass. Shoot. Score. - Becoming excellent together
Did you dot the i's and cross the t's? - Personal responsibility
Don’t forget to cut the ribbon - Making a difference
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a collaborative, hard-working and dedicated team of professionals and have fun, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of our department, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Organize proposal development efforts (coordinate kickoff and validation meetings, plan production schedules, compose and edit text, and manage the proposal’s delivery) in close coordination with the Proposal Managers and Proposal Team;
- Work closely with pursuit teams to develop: illustrations, organization charts, process flows, Gantt charts, and PowerPoint presentations;
- Developing a proposal outline document for each proposal pursuit, creating a detailed schedule and manage deliverables from contributors will be fundamental to lead to a successful proposal;
- Ensuring RFP/RFQ compliance, drafting standard proposal sections, facilitating proposal reviews and controlling quality check on the final document;
- Developing proposal storyboards and participating in proposal review team meetings. In the event where multiple disciplines are required in a submission, coordinate the information in such manner that the content is consistent across all disciplines;
- Contributing to proposal sections, including executive summaries, project descriptions (qualification summaries), value-added pieces and CV’s as required;
- Assisting with managing, monitoring and maintaining a proposal database, files and system through appropriate information management systems;
- Perform various administrative duties and tasks to assist Division Managers as required.
- 3 years of experience in proposal development with previous experience working in Engineering Consulting or Professional Services firms is preferred;
- A self-motivated team member who demonstrates initiative to go above and beyond the task at hand with the ability to manage multiple proposals and setting priorities within a demanding deadline driven environment;
- Ability to work with a team, working towards common goals and objectives;
- Ability to work overtime to meet tight proposal deadlines;
- Strong language and writing skills with the ability to proofread and edit proposal material (technical and marketing content);
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign is preferred, and
- Possess a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle with valid registration and insurance.
McIntosh Perry is an equal opportunities employer offering a competitive salary and benefits to those with the skills suited to the needs of our clients.
McIntosh Perry welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
(Referral Program Class B)